Friday, January 3, 2014

Did Miley Cyrus Diss Beyonce?

Beyonce Knowles and Miley Cyrus has beef? photo source: billboard.com


The day that Miley Cyrus claims that Beyonce's baby was a career downfall, is certainly the day that she would've subjected herself to career suicide.  The internet is buzzing that the most googled name of 2013, none other than, Ms. Miley Cyrus herself has beef with the one and only Queen Bey; Yes you've read right, the one and only Beyonce.
Apparently,some off brand magazine, allegedly fabricated a story claiming that Miley Cyrus said the following:


"As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now," she's quoted as saying. "I got the total package, you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I'm just the best."

This didn't set well with Miley, as I suspected it wouldn't.  In response to the allegedly fabricated story, Miley tweeted: 

"That quote people MADE UP about Beyonce just made me lol! Imagine if I said I got 'the looks and the curves I'm just better!' Hahahahhaha," she tweeted. And later, "making the liar retract the statement. U can cause ALOT of drama but NOT between me & B!"

Miley's tweet suggested that she was both nervous and angry. She even promised that whom ever was responsible for the story's fabrication will surely have their stories retracted; an oddly enough, after that tweet went up; those stories came down. 

I myself have witnessed first hand the hate that conjures at the mere mention of Miley Cyrus's name.  Last year while writing on the bubblews platform, I shared a post, Miley Cyrus Retires Her Tongue, and people were both rude, and eager to express their ugly discontent for Miley Cyrus. 

I myself, was not a Miley Cyrus fan at first. However, I've come to love her as an artist and I respect her for doing just what she wants to do with her life; and when she dropped the Jay's song, she won me over.  Just wondering what do you guys think of this. Do you think Miley dissed Beyonce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive