Saturday, August 10, 2013

WTF...Girl Twerks In Class As Physics Project



What Is This World Coming To? I've seen many things in my lifetime, however this is foolery at it's best, or should I say worst. Apparently, a black girl has decided to twerk in class as a physic's project. Yes, you've read correctly.


For some reason, unbeknownst to anyone with a sane mind, this young black girl has decided to put on a twerking presentation for her White Professor in front of her physic's class, who by the way is seen in the background, taking abroadher twerking antics. I guess this is what the little girls of today have to look up to, first it was the whole twerking in walmart fiasco, now this crap.

Allhiphop Reports,


First of all, I am not sure that its the actually student, because this chicks a$$ is brolic! And, the white instructor is seen in the back getting his jollys off. So, I’m going to assume he wouldn’t do that if it was one of his students with her a$$First of all, I am not sure that its the actually student, because this chicks a$$ is brolic! And, the white instructor is seen in the back getting his jollys off. So, I’m going to assume he wouldn’t do that if it was one of his students with her a$$ out. But, the RUMOR is that a STUDENT did the actual twerking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive