Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kim Zolciak Pregnant Again...This Time It's Twins

Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Twins



Kim Zolciak is pregnant again for the 3 time in two years.   The ex- Real Housewife of Atlanta is now expecting twins. This has got to be some kind of record, 4 children in two years. Of course, when the real housewives of Atlanta aired footage of Kim's husband NFL player Krois Beirmann he did make a statement that he wanted a little football team, and from the looks of things Kim intends on giving just that. 

Aside from having babies, Mrs. "Don't Be Tardy", did manage to land her very own reality show, and has done really well for herself.  I wonder where's Papa? IJS...

Kim confirmed the pregnancy news yesterday with E!. She stated,


I’m having twins and I couldn’t be more excited.
I was completely shocked. I had no idea. It was a natural conception but twins do run in the family so I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive