Saturday, June 29, 2013

Breezy's Back: Chris Brown Featuring Aaliyah-Don't Think They Know

Breezy Features Aaliyah photo source: idolator




Chris Brown can't be faded. He is what I call one of a kind. I was asleep when  his latest video entitled "Don't Think They Know" with this extremely laid back beat, perfectly blended , heart felt chorus, uttering the words, "Don't Think They Know About U". To my surprise, I awoke to Chris Brown featuring the late,great Aaliyah, a.k.a, Babygirl.  Breezy is genius, as he chose to sample Jon B.'s "They Don't Know". Ironically enough, Jon. B's "They Don't Know" was an old-school R&B hit back in the day, so it's chorus will instantly be recognized and mimicked. My heart was captivated instantly.




Not only does the song give you that old-school R&B feel but it also features a great Hip-Hop beat drop, that commands your immediate attention. Even in my sleep, I was captivated. Chris took it back with his video concept. He actually mimicked an urban classic, "Boys N Da Hood".Way to go Breezy,  I predict another hit on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive