Friday, January 11, 2013

WTH..Kenya Moore Releases A Song "Gone With The Wind Fabulous"

RHOA's Kenya Moore photo credit: eurweb


Here is my latest reaction to RHOA's Kenya Moore, What The Hell.  Apparently Kenya Moore is taking this fame thing and ran with it. Let the foolery continue. Now, Ms,"I am a part of history, you will not ignore, but please anyone marry me", has recorded a song. That song is entitled "Gone With The Wind Fabulous". Judging from the past events occuring on the show, this was Kenya's defense, against Porshe calling her a washed up 40 year old has been. Kenya's reply to Porsche was that she was forty and fabulous, she then followed up her statement with a gone with the wind twirl, as she further argued, that she was fabulous. Let me be the first to say, that Kenya Moore exhausts me. In my the worlds of Birmingham's own 95.7 Jamz, please Kenya, "Sit Cho Ass Down, Sit Cho Ass Down". Check out Kenya Moore's song below. Tell me what do you think of  the song?

Stories You May Like: RHOA's Apollo Rumored To Be Cheating On His Wife Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive