Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nicki Minaj Joins Waka Flocka Flame To See You " Get It Low"




Nicki Minaj lands yet another fye collaboration. This time she lands on the,  King of Stripper Songs, Mr. Waka Flocka Flame's new releaseGet Low (feat. , Tyga & Flo Rida) [Explicit], and I mean this song makes you wanna do just that! I am so in love with this tune right now. This is just what you call gutta; however, it is feel good music, you know the kind of music that makes you just wanna dance. I ,for one, am what they call a silent Waka fan. I must admit, I didn't care much for Waka's first tunes. However after being exposed to tunes that he later dropped, some of my favorite hip-hop tunes belong to him. Including the number one stripper anthem, his single "Round Of Applause (Feat. Drake) [Explicit] " and No Hs (Feat. Roscoe Dash Wale) [Explicit Album Version]. Way to go Nicki Minaj, you were exactly right, you're a boss. This song was so fye, I had to blog about it. 

Get It Low Now, Related: Nicki Minaj Is Your Leader,  Nicki Minaj and 2 Chainz Love To See Dem Stipperz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive