Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chris Brown Has A New Song




In the light of all of this madness, Breezy has managed to release another hot track. This new single is entitled " Calypso", and I love it of course. I swear this guy was born to do this. Chris' ear for music is sick. I must admit this song has really touched me. It's tempo sounds like a stretch of Micheal Jackson's "Human Nature", mixed some other old tune that I've yet to identify.  However, one thing's for sure, and that is,  this tune joins  "Sweet Love",  as another Chris Brown hit. Can't wait till it hits the radio air way. It's sure to be in heavy rotation. Don't take my word for it listen now.

According to ThatGrapeJuice,


Chris Brown keeps the stream of music flowing in the run-up to the release of his new album ‘Fortune’. His latest offering? ‘Calypso’.
Originally set to feature on the album (and serve as its lead single), the cut instead joins the bevy material the 23 year old is giving away as part of an iTunes deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive