Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nicki Minaj Features Nas and Chris Brown In Her Video Premeire "Right By My Side"







Nicki Minaj has finally premiered the video for my favorite song the Pink Friday Roman Reloaded Album. The title of the track is "Right By My Side". This track features Chris Brown, an as usual, he makes this song cry. I am so excited about this video because, I can definitely relate to this song. Not to mention; Nicki's featured love interest in the video is Queen's Bridges on rapper Nas. Nicki Minaj couldn't have picked a better person for the part. Nas seems to be about as cool of a character, as he is a looker. Candidly stated, Nas is fine. Big ups to Nicki Minaj, I'm not mad at her for sealing the deal with a kiss, watch the video as Nicki Minaj plants a big one on Nas at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive