Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kris Jenner Admits That She's Unsure of Khloe Kardashian's Paternity


the Kardashian's via Style Bistro



OMG! are my thoughts in regards to the shocking truth revealed by Kris Jenner. Apparently Kris Jenner admitted to having an affair with a man right before she became pregnant with Khloe Kardashian. I think that this is the saddest news ever, and my heart goes out to Khloe Kardashian.


It is bad enough that a cruel rumor began to circulate, two reality show season's ago that Robert Kardashian was not her biological father; not to mention those episodes that aired with Khloe being her playful self, mimicking her mom with statements like, " Kris who's my father"?, or "I'm getting a dna test". Kris Jenner would always reply cut it out Khloe but never once did she  admit to the questioning of Khloe's paternity. As shocking as it seems, I guess Kris Jenner's conscious got the best of her. Nevertheless, Kris Jenner made a shocking revelation via the last episode of Khloe and Lamar. 


According to Web Pro News,



Hollywood mom Kris Jenner is on the receiving end of a lot of backlash this week after the finale of “Khloe and Lamar” painted her in an ugly light.
Jenner, whose new book “Kris Jenner And All Things Kardashian” gives some steamy details about an affair she had while married to her famous daughters’ father, Robert, is pushing Khloe to have a DNA test because she got pregnant around the time of the affair. While some think it’s just a mom wanting her daughter to have closure for her own peace of mind, others think it’s a publicity stunt to gain exposure for her book and, perhaps more importantly, a really shady thing to do to your own kid.
“His name was Ryan, and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time,” Jenner writes in the book.
After Jenner confronted Khloe about taking a test on the show, Khloe vehemently opposed the idea, saying she doesn’t care to find out the truth.
“I don’t care either way cause my dad is my dad and my stepdad is my stepdad,”Khloe said.
But Jenner isn’t backing down. Not only that, she’s promoting the new book on several talk shows and other media outlets, so the word is getting out that Robert may not be Khloe’s father, and she is deeply embarrassed. Her husband, however, is a big support system in her life and said he will be a good husband and stand by her side during the ordeal.
“My mom’s book opened up a can of worms for people to have their opinions. I’m not mad at her but I need time to think. I don’t want to get sucked into the Kris Jenner crazy train,” she said.
Whatever Jenner’s reasons for going public with the affair, she’s garnering a lot of attention for her book by involving her children. No word yet from the man she supposedly had this tryst with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive