Sunday, April 15, 2012

Russell Simmons Reaches Out To The Family Of Trayvon Martin

Russell Simmons Meets The Parents Of Trayvon Martin (photo credit:Global Grind)



Russell Simmons blogged today about the humbling experience he endured that resulted from meeting the parents of Trayvon Martin. I have been following the Trayvon Martin case via Global Grind daily. I am extremely fond of Russell Simmons and I applaud his kind hurt, and his very gracious manner. He has truly exemplified the heart of an angel.  I had always  envisioned Russell  Simmons to be what of a missionary, his kind heart does not shock me.  I am touched to see Russell Simmons join in and get so involved.  Not only did Russell Simmons meet with these parents but Russell Simmon Global Grind blog give very accurate info updates surrounding this particular case. In addition to that, Russell Simmons Global Grind Blog has also created a facebook page entitled " Justice For Trayvon". This page was created for Trayvon Martins supporters.  I just had to express my gratitude to Mr. Simmons. Thanks for proven, once again that no man is above humanity, and that celebs care too. I will continue to uplift this family in prayer through this very tedious mission to get Justice For Trayvon finally. 

Related Stories:  Justice For Trayvon Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive