Sunday, April 15, 2012

RiRi Bikini's It Up Via Instagram

Rihanna tweets "I Love My Bitches"
Rihanna shared  this pic via instagram with the caption GIMME THAT (photo credit: Global Grind)






Rihanna is definitely your good girl gone bad, or should I say a good girl gone on a photo frenzy via instagram. RiRi has instantly taken a liking to the newest photo craze, namely instagram. Though I'm not surprised because guess who else is an instagram junky. The one and only Chris Brown. Don't be mad at me RiRi I'm just saying. Truthfully speaking, if I had a superflat stomach like RiRi I would instagram it too. In my Ne-Ne voice bam. 


More Rihanna: RiRi Takes It To Twitter ToplessIs Chris Brown and Rihanna A Couple AgainRihanna Goes To Dinner ToplessRihanna and Chris Brown's Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive