Friday, March 30, 2012

Beyonce Rocks Victoria Beckam's Designs


(Photo Credit www.globalgrind.com)
Beyonce was stunning yesterday as she was spotted enjoy the weather in New York.  Apparently, this colorful ensemble that Bey is rocking is the design of non other than the infamous Victoria Beckham.

According to www.globalgrind.com,


Victoria told Extra:
“I was very excited when I saw it online. I screamed, and said, ‘Look, David, look!’ She was one hot mama, for sure. It was big for me,” the mother-of-four said. “She’s incredible, and also an artist that I have so much respect for. I’m a huge, huge Beyoncé fan. What can she say, when the Queen Bey rocks your styling, you scream."
Big ups to Victoria Beckham for this ray of colors. I think that the prints are a trend this sping. However, prints aren't for everyone. I'm just saying. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive