Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jay-Z Responds To Lil Wayne's Diss On J-Coles New Single Mr. Nice Watch!!!



Enough is enough, as it seems evident, on the new J-Cole collab with Jigga Man. He promptly responded to Lil Wayne's diss weeks ago. As you may recall weeks ago, Lil Wayne took a shot a Jigga Man, vowing to, " kidnap his b****."; very rarely does Jay-Z respond to beef but, I guess that kind of statement could piss anyone off.  According to www.globalgrind.com, "Jay came through on "Mr. Nice Watch," calm and cool as ever. He didn't necessarily diss Lil Wayne, but he let him know "It's only a matter of time before I hit ya'll niggas with a nice shot. Here is Jay-Z's verse, "

"Y’all niggas need a timeout, who got these niggas all wind up/Cocksucka I’m 7.30, y’all know where you’ll niggas gon wind up/No more Mr Nice Guy, hello Mr Nice Watch/Only but a matter of time ‘fore I hit ya’ll niggas with a nice shot/Y’all niggas, better not call the law/Get no blood on my Audemar/Meaning ya’ll better not waste my time/When y’all ready I’ll take you all to war."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive