Friday, August 26, 2011

Does Jay -Z and Lil Wayne Have Beef?












Now -a-days,  you don't know what to expect. Earlier today I came across this story that left me in aw.  At first, I thought it was just a rumor as I read tweets on twitter, in repetition. Ochocinco, retweeted, " Lil Wayne is talking about kidnapping Beyonce".  Later I realized that this was not a rumor just being spread over twitter. According to www.muchmusic.com, ", Weezy is now being accused of dissing Jay-Z on a track called “It’s Good.” The diss comes after Jay dropped the line, “Really you got baby money” on “H.A.M.,” which caught the attention of Wayne and Birdman. Now Wayne has come back spitting, “talk about Baby money, I got your baby money/Kidnap your b***h, get that how much you love your lady money.” While everyone’s making the most out of it, claiming it’s now a legit feud, Wayne has responded, saying, “I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did. I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction. I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record]. I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.” (Via Rapfix and VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive