Friday, January 7, 2011

Lil Kim Has Dragged Mary J. Blige and Keyshia Cole Into Her Beef with Nikki Minaj

According to Bet.com,
During a New Year's Eve event in Pennsylvania this weekend, the Queen Bee dissed Keyshia Cole for collaborating with Nicki Minaj on her new single, "I Ain't Thru."
"I think this other b***h got a song with Keyshia Cole, right?" Kim asked the crowd. "Coming at me and the motherf****n’ other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these b*****s alive where they won’t even f*****g exist no more and erase their f*****g social security number."
"We gon’ remind them who the f**k we are," she added. "I’m not playing with this b***h for 2011. I’m saying, we can rock together but b***h you ain’t taking nothing from me."
While rumors spread that Kim and MJB would soon be collaborating on a diss track, the rapper's camp issued a press release to set the record straight earlier today (January 3).
"Contrary to circulating reports, hip-hop icon Lil' Kim will not be releasing a diss record with Mary J. Blige," the statement read. "Rumors began circulating after a live videostream of Lil' Kim's New Years' Eve performance re-aired show footage. During the performance, Lil' Kim spoke out about how she felt about Keyshia Cole and Nicki Minaj's song 'I Aint Thru.' She did not insinuate a collaborative diss record. There will be no 'diss' track."




1 comment:

Trending Now